Wake up beauty! Its time to beast. That is what Beautify Boss is all about. Beautify Boss has the main goal of helping women feel empowered to take control of every aspect of their life in order to feel confident like a boss. If you are lacking the self-confidence or the type of boldness or motivation that you think will give you that push to accomplish your goals then you are at the right place. Each part of this website shows you the tactics of how to not solely wish for it but how to also work for it, whether it comes to relationships, family, money, career, and so forth. You know you are at the right place, if you face these problem(s):
- You want more insight on fashion ideas, hair tutorials, makeup tutorials, or skin tutorials
- You want that job promotion/career but you don’t know how to go for it
- You want to buy XYZ but you are dead ass broke and don’t know where to start
- You’re single and you don’t know or you’re nervous about getting in the dating scene
- You’re single but you want to be happy being single
- You’re in a relationship that is not in the state you want it in
- knows what she wants in the world
- strives for a life that will she enjoy and won’t stop until she is satisfied
- never settles for anything less than what she wants
- makes her move
- doesnt put herself down
- knows when to walk away
- creates her own reality
- invests in herself
- stands up for what she believes in
- knows the life that she lives may be intimidating but she goes for it anyways because she believes in herself
In general, the best way to make sure you receive value and gain that boss status would be to sign up for my email list. I send regular tips and updates about my latest findings in practical ways to be empowered.
My name is Cherish from California. I am 24 years old and I am currently a stay-at-home mom, a wife, a college student (senior status, yayyy almost done), and of course a blogger. I have some background working as a crisis counselor. As a crisis counselor, I helped people come to a more happy place after they have told me about the many different heartaches that were troubling them. Being a crisis counselor and a psychology major student has made me absorb more information about the psyche, why people do the things that they do, and how people can come to a solution for difficult and challenging situations.
Within my posts, I try to take into account all of my personal experiences when it comes to relationships and goal setting. I also am a former model and go-go dancer. I didn’t model in any major magazines but I have modeled and gogoed for different events in Los Angeles and other cities in California. From every event, I learned a variety of hacks for makeup and hair. Wanting to gain and learn more I decided to go to college and get my associates degree in Psychology and my CPD life coach certification. To me, that still wasn’t enough. I wanted to strive for more. Maybe even share my knowledge with other people.
I also had seen that my love life was lacking. I had been on many dates but I still could not find that person that I just clicked with. I kept thinking “What is wrong with me?”. “What am I doing wrong?”. “Why do I keep finding all these guys that have this sort of negative vibe?”. I decided to research into the power of manifestation. I looked into the best authors on the subject, different seminars, presentations, and workbooks just so I could get some sort of an idea on how this process is supposed to be done.
This is where I learned that if I could change my thoughts and beliefs, I could obtain anything that I want, including a better love life. And look where I am at now. I really think that this process contributed to how I came to met my future husband and future father of my child. 7 years and counting.
My childhood was very complex because I had so many influential people in my life. I lived with my single mother who showed me that results come from hard work. I remember all the efforts she put in so I can have cool toys, food on my plate, and trips to fun places. She always told me that if you put your mind to it you can be and do whatever you want.
The other person who had a lot of impact in my life was my father. My father always stressed education and getting good grades so that I can become a strong, independent woman when I became older (*I think in general this is where my boss mentality came from). I also had an influential auntie. She worked as a celebrity chef and she learned so much by just traveling to different countries. She always amazed me with how much she has achieved by following her passion and again putting in work where there needs to be work.
- No nonsense, no bull shit, and most certainly no guarantees of the “happy lifestyle” without providing any value. I even have a whole free library with tons of resources you can check out here. Here’s actual value that actually teaches you HOW.
- Straight-forward, idiot-proof tutorials
- 100% actionable
- Value-packed tips that will revamp your life